Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oy!

My new favorite exclamation. It is HOT in here....here being mi casa. Um....about 85 degrees? Terrible. Sauna-like conditions...and I'm not supposed to be losing more weight!

Trained legs yesterday, and shoulders today. Abs and cardio both days. Aye aye aye! Yesterday was 35 minutes on stairmill (which....I love. Seriously!) and today...35 minute sprint workout. At an incline of 7%. Just when I thought I was tough? Around 11 minutes? Thought I was going to keel over and end up plastered on the stairclimber behind me. Thanks, Jason. Thanks a lot. Really! I'm definitely feeling yesterday's leg workout, and both cardio workouts in glutes and hams, which is where I need it most right now!

Had a fun shoot tonight with Gary Peterson out in the boonies with a vintage dress and hay bales! Phew! Hot hot hot! But so much fun...

Definitely looking forward to my cheat this Saturday....what can I say? I love food. Mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment