Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010....SMART goals...

Where did time go? I'm back at the blogging...

New for 2010:

1. I started school Monday, and am currently taking Microbiology 260 and Nutrition 251. I only have 5 classes after this quarter before I can apply to WSU Spokane to pursue my Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology and Metabolism. Woo hoo!

2. I finished 3rd out of approximately 32 or so competitors at the 2009 Nationals in Fort Lauderdale....PRO CARD IN 2010!!!! That's my goal!

3. Planning a wedding for April 10, 2010.

4. Training hard and taking care of my body after beating it up with 2 local shows and 4 national shows last year!

I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for me---personally, professionally, physically, AND emotionally---so here's to a successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment