Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finally! Back at it!!! Whoop!

So....after five weeks away from the weights....I finally got to enjoy my first leg workout of 2010!!! And yes...enjoy is absolutely the right choice of words. Walking lunges, step ups, extensions, seated curls, standing curls....my legs were wobbling at the end of the workout, but it was worth every single drop of sweat!

Friday is my final follow-up doctor's appointment, and I'm REALLY hoping that he'll release me and I can FINALLY lift my arms over my head....and start hitting the weights hard! I'm so excited for 2010, and to compete and bring my best physique yet to the stage!

Also...loving the step mill and stairclimber...5 or 6 40 minute sessions a week, and working on the ham/glute tie-in....I'm determined to have a backside that is UNMATCHED this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment